Welcome!

I am writing this blog as a means to express what I am feeling during what is the most frustrating and unsettling time of my life. If you are reading then you may be experiencing a similar situation, or know someone who is going through the same. I hope to regularly update and blog what is going on, until the day I finally get my sons what they deserve, a happy and normal relationship with both parents.

Please read the post "the story so far" it will explain whats going on. Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

Email me: analienateddad@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 14 March 2011

Today I met the CAFCASS officer

At long last today I met the CAFCASS officer who will be reporting to the court. She was extremely apologetic, but as I said to her, it's not her fault they are so stretched with resources.

A good meeting was had where I was able to put forward my point of view; I managed to get all relevant points across. I await the next step which will be in the near future I hope.

At least it's a positive step in the right direction!

1 comment:

  1. I truely hope you are reunited with your boys very soon and are able to rebuild your relationship.

    ReplyDelete