Welcome!

I am writing this blog as a means to express what I am feeling during what is the most frustrating and unsettling time of my life. If you are reading then you may be experiencing a similar situation, or know someone who is going through the same. I hope to regularly update and blog what is going on, until the day I finally get my sons what they deserve, a happy and normal relationship with both parents.

Please read the post "the story so far" it will explain whats going on. Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

Email me: analienateddad@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Great News - Family Justice Review

Family Justice Review as reported on BBC today

The above story shows the most definate need for compulsory mediation between couples who are deciding to go their separate ways. As has been undoubtedly proved with my case, if divorcing couples can keep issues out of the courts, then this has to be the best way forward.

I sincerely hope that this excellent move is not wrapped up in yet more red tape and the whole process is made as transparent as possible for all parties involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment