Welcome!

I am writing this blog as a means to express what I am feeling during what is the most frustrating and unsettling time of my life. If you are reading then you may be experiencing a similar situation, or know someone who is going through the same. I hope to regularly update and blog what is going on, until the day I finally get my sons what they deserve, a happy and normal relationship with both parents.

Please read the post "the story so far" it will explain whats going on. Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

Email me: analienateddad@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 18 February 2011

Court Wednesday - The "Result"

It's taken me this long to be able to write this. I have been lost for words. I no longer know what to say to people. The fact of the matter is, the court system and CAFCASS have let me, and more importantly my children down. They have failed, and are now in my opinion, contributing to the abuse put upon my children through no fault of their own.

The court hearing on Wednesday was scheduled for 12.30pm. As time went on it was obvious that a representative from CAFCASS was not going to show. At around 1.30pm my solicitor informed me that the court had adjourned to deal with another case and the clerk had stated it was unlikely we would be seen that day. My solicitor decided to stay around to try to get some form of hearing arranged. We wanted a representative of CAFCASS present at the next hearing to find out the new time scales involved. If this wasn't acceptable, then we were to ask the court to hear the case without a CAFCASS report. This was to involve my Mother and I giving evidence to the court to try to get the supervision lifted.

However, the court would not allow either options. They still find the need to have a CAFCASS report before they can make a decision. Their decision was to allow CAFCASS until 1st June to file a report and the next hearing will be on 8th June. This is 8 months after the original date. 8 months. 3 visits to court. Nothing has been done, or moved in the right direction. 

The system is at fault. It's criminal. They have failed me. They have failed my sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment