Welcome!

I am writing this blog as a means to express what I am feeling during what is the most frustrating and unsettling time of my life. If you are reading then you may be experiencing a similar situation, or know someone who is going through the same. I hope to regularly update and blog what is going on, until the day I finally get my sons what they deserve, a happy and normal relationship with both parents.

Please read the post "the story so far" it will explain whats going on. Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

Email me: analienateddad@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 14 February 2011

Another twist

After having my wish to take the boys out for the night to the theatre rebuked last week, I recieved an email this evening from her. It stated she is taking the boys to Centre Parcs for the weekend, leaving Thursday and returning Monday.

That was it. No other details. It seems she is able to take the boys out of school - bear in mind she had stated she didn't want them up late as they had school the next day! She doesn't give any details of who is also going with her - bear in mind this whole situation evolved from a similar circumstance last summer when she took the children away (ie her being able to take the children away with people I dont know, where and for how long). Because she is their mother, it is assumed she knows whats right and best for them.

Forgive me for constantly repeating myself;

How is this able to happen?
How is she able to continue to behave like this without someone questioning it?
How is she able to dictate to me what happens to my children for all but 3.5 hours a week?

CAFCASS, the courts and the law makers really do need to sort out the complete and utter abuse they are issuing to people in my position, it's a complete and utter disgrace.

1 comment:

  1. If you keep going around trying to find sanity in an insane situation it will take the best of you. There is no logic for this illogical situation. Their is no fairness here, there is no accountability here, as parents suffering from PA we are left to languish and told to "deal with it". It is disgusting, it is infuriating, but these are dark places to go in your heart. Do you best to surround yourself around those who believe and support you. Know that people like myself see you and we are on the front lines doing our best to turn this boat around.

    In Faith,
    Chelsey Williams
    www.padirectory.info

    ReplyDelete