Welcome!

I am writing this blog as a means to express what I am feeling during what is the most frustrating and unsettling time of my life. If you are reading then you may be experiencing a similar situation, or know someone who is going through the same. I hope to regularly update and blog what is going on, until the day I finally get my sons what they deserve, a happy and normal relationship with both parents.

Please read the post "the story so far" it will explain whats going on. Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

Email me: analienateddad@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Raising awareness and rattling cages

So incensed was I with the court last week, I decided that I had nothing to lose and contacted several of my local (and some national) councillors, Assembly members and Members of Parliament. I have been pleased with the response. Met with an AM on Monday who had read the blog and is writing to CAFCASS and the minister in charge of these issues. If nothing else, it serves to remind them that there are severe flaws in the systems in place and hopefully one day if they get enough pressure form people like me, then things will change for the better.

1 comment:

  1. The system is too concerned with mothers and does not make fathers of equal value to them. It should not be presumed that a child is "better off with the mother". It should be presumed both parents are equally capable. I saw with my own brother, children can grow up before custody cases are concluded, it just isn't good enough. Outcomes should be swift, sensible, and fair.

    ReplyDelete