Welcome!

I am writing this blog as a means to express what I am feeling during what is the most frustrating and unsettling time of my life. If you are reading then you may be experiencing a similar situation, or know someone who is going through the same. I hope to regularly update and blog what is going on, until the day I finally get my sons what they deserve, a happy and normal relationship with both parents.

Please read the post "the story so far" it will explain whats going on. Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

Email me: analienateddad@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 27 January 2011

How can this be right?

I am in a "privileged" position compared to many who find themselves caught in this type of situation. At least I get to see my children fairly regularly, albeit when my mother is present and for 3.5 hours a week. This is a condition placed by the court and sadly and incredibly frustratingly was the only way I could get to see the children until this crazy situation is all sorted.

Dropping them home tonight, their mother was not at home, instead, the cleaner and her 17 year old son were in the house. The boys asked me who was looking after them tonight and sadly I was unable to answer them. I am completely in the dark as to who looks after my children. I feel completely powerless. I don't have answers for them.

My question is this;

How can a court think it's acceptable to enforce CAFCASS to investigate the relationships between two children and their father because of some malicious claim by their mother, yet see it fine and proper and not raise an eyebrow when she disappears (could for days on end as far as I know) and have a family "friend" look after my children?

Please someone with some sense see what is going on and put a stop to this! How can it ever be right?

2 comments:

  1. One thing you can be sure of. Your children will grow up to form their own opinions and will see through any of their mother's propaganda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Im not in your situation but your story touch me because I lived a similar one when I was a child during four years (10 years old to 14 years old). When I was 14, I said "It's enough!". I couldn't do it before because in France, a child can be heard by a judge only at 14 years old. I got the right to live with my father by myself. During these four years my mother used to say to me bad things about my father. But my love for him was stronger than these sad words. I love my mother too but she made a big mistake, she forgot that it was only a story between her and my father. 10 years old, you are just a child. Now Im 26 and I learnt one thing: the Respect. Respect for the one you loved, respect for the one you love. Its hard to explain because my english is bad but I just want to say it to you.

    ReplyDelete