Welcome!

I am writing this blog as a means to express what I am feeling during what is the most frustrating and unsettling time of my life. If you are reading then you may be experiencing a similar situation, or know someone who is going through the same. I hope to regularly update and blog what is going on, until the day I finally get my sons what they deserve, a happy and normal relationship with both parents.

Please read the post "the story so far" it will explain whats going on. Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

Email me: analienateddad@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Back from court.

Returned from court. A hideous experience, incredibly nerve wracking and unfamiliar. How the hell did I end up in this mess? Outcome no real different from what I expected. The doctor wasn't there as anticipated, apparently him being there wouldn't really have helped much anyway. He would only have stated that he felt he could not help any further and had done his job, In other words, he can make the referral to social services alleging abuse, and then not be held accountable at any stage by anyone, whether it be his seniors in the medical profession (surely they have this?) or by the courts. Amazing to think that a doctor, a profession held in high esteem in this country is able to potentially ruin someones life within minutes by being sucked in to a complete act!

It was emphasised that the 6 month timescale set by the court and CAFCASS to provide detailed reports needs to be completed within the timescales. It was also agreed that if this was not done then CAFCASS would be expected to explain to the court why it hadn't been done. Amazing to think that due to cutbacks and other external factors they have pressure put on them, whereas they are there to try to sort issues.

Another interesting point is that the Judge emphasised that he wished CAFCASS to provide particular reports stating why social services had deemed it unnecessary to follow up the allegation. I have a letter stating that there is no case to answer. I am very hopeful that the judge is hinting that the allegations are indeed unfounded and a complete attempt by her to alienate the boys against me. Something that sadly to this day she has been able to do. The more time that passes, the more she is able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment