Welcome!

I am writing this blog as a means to express what I am feeling during what is the most frustrating and unsettling time of my life. If you are reading then you may be experiencing a similar situation, or know someone who is going through the same. I hope to regularly update and blog what is going on, until the day I finally get my sons what they deserve, a happy and normal relationship with both parents.

Please read the post "the story so far" it will explain whats going on. Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

Email me: analienateddad@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 10 January 2011

Email from Solicitor this morning - Not happy!

I received an email this morning from the solicitor. In it he states that following further communications between the Dr and the court (the doctor expressing his view he could not assist further) it was decided he no longer needs to attend court. This apparently was not discussed with the solicitor.

To say I am amazed is an understatement. How can this ever be right? The man sets the wheels in motion, submits forms to the relevant authority alleging God knows what against me and then is allowed to not explain his actions! What sort of a legal system is running in this country? All the time I am still no closer to getting the right outcome for the children.

It's a complete disgrace and a total let down. Why the hell cant someone see what's happening and sort this mess out?!

No comments:

Post a Comment