Welcome!

I am writing this blog as a means to express what I am feeling during what is the most frustrating and unsettling time of my life. If you are reading then you may be experiencing a similar situation, or know someone who is going through the same. I hope to regularly update and blog what is going on, until the day I finally get my sons what they deserve, a happy and normal relationship with both parents.

Please read the post "the story so far" it will explain whats going on. Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

Email me: analienateddad@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Well, here I am again!

I have recently been thinking of updating my blog. Something which when I first found myself in this situation was the most cathartic experience I had. It helped me a great deal. Which is why I am now back here, some 3 years after first starting. The story is long and frankly for those of you who don't know me, will question whether it's a work of fiction. I promise it's not.

I aim to update the goings on since I posted over the coming weeks. Forgive me if posts alter as I remember things along the way which have been temporarily erased from my mind. It's quite remarkable how the mind adapts to block things out which cause immense pain.

Please keep looking back, and commenting, I enjoy reading others viewpoints on my writing and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment