Welcome!

I am writing this blog as a means to express what I am feeling during what is the most frustrating and unsettling time of my life. If you are reading then you may be experiencing a similar situation, or know someone who is going through the same. I hope to regularly update and blog what is going on, until the day I finally get my sons what they deserve, a happy and normal relationship with both parents.

Please read the post "the story so far" it will explain whats going on. Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

Email me: analienateddad@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 6 January 2011

Support.

Whilst trawling the the internet to try and get a hold on what was going on, I came across a website and a group called "families need fathers". I was really pleased and got in contact with the local group and went along to a meeting. There I was greeted by several others who were experiencing or had experienced situations like mine (and some far, far worse). The chair of the meeting and others have a wealth of knowledge in such matters and some really good practical advice. If you are in this situation, I would really recommend going along to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment