Welcome!

I am writing this blog as a means to express what I am feeling during what is the most frustrating and unsettling time of my life. If you are reading then you may be experiencing a similar situation, or know someone who is going through the same. I hope to regularly update and blog what is going on, until the day I finally get my sons what they deserve, a happy and normal relationship with both parents.

Please read the post "the story so far" it will explain whats going on. Thank you.

Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

Email me: analienateddad@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 30 December 2010

A letter from the solicitor

New bill coming through yesterday morning from my solicitor. £1000. For what? I am no further forward. What should I do, pressure from many people to simply ditch them and go it alone. Or do I get another solicitor? Better the devil you know perhaps? All I do know is that I cannot afford to keep on paying this amount of money without moving things forward. At the end of the day, that's £1000 that could have paid for a two week holiday for me and the boys next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment